JBI Endorsement is open to organisations that provide evidence-based practice and policy including:
- Primary, secondary and tertiary care organisations
- Clinics and other outpatient and ambulatory care settings
- Home health, or community health agencies
- Long term care, nursing homes, hospices, aged care facilities
- Entire organisations (such as a hospital or health network), or sub-units/departments (e.g. a chemotherapy department or research unit) within organisations may become endorsed.
Organisations with existing affiliations with JBI or a member of the JBI Collaboration, such as clinical partner organisation, are also eligible for Endorsement.