Recognising innovation, excellence and a commitment to evidence-based healthcare in clinical practice
JBI ENDORSEMENT is a recognition awarded to healthcare organisations worldwide that demonstrate commitment to evidence-based healthcare and an organisational-wide culture of innovation and excellence.
JBI Endorsement is not just an award, it provides a systematic and robust approach for quality improvement and managing change in clinical practice. It facilitates a positive environment where health professionals can problem solve, share expertise and knowledge, and engage in consensus-based decision-making to integrate evidence into healthcare processes. It also creates an atmosphere where patients feel empowered and confident that they are receiving the best possible healthcare.
Characteristics of JBI Endorsed Organisations
- Well-designed systems for reviewing and monitoring healthcare processes and outcomes to ensure that critical issues are identified and managed early
- Strong leadership and collaborative working relationships, with clear lines of communication, reporting and accountability
- Strong emphasis on ongoing professional development and capacity building for healthcare professionals to drive continuous quality improvement
JBI Endorsement 3 Standards and Criteria
The JBI Endorsement Program is underpinned by quality Standards (the 3Cs) that drive the implementation of evidence-based practice and improve the quality of healthcare practices and outcomes.
Commitment to evidence-based healthcare
Continuous quality improvement
- Helps organisations meet accreditation standards for safety and quality
- Forges partnerships and collaboration for sustainable implementation of evidence-based healthcare processes and interventions
- Ensures continuing technical proficiency of healthcare staff through mentoring and professional developmentProvides research-based resources and technical support to healthcare teams needing guidance on implementation methodology and data analysis