What community engagement approaches have been used for malaria prevention and control to achieve elimination in low and middle income countries (LIMCs) and what are the persistent barriers, facilitators to implementing the community engagement interventions and their outcomes?
Population from Low and Middle Income Countries
Community engagement intervention for malaria prevention and control to achieve elimination
Barriers, facilitators to implementation of CEIs and the outcomes
* Will identify the available evidence, sources of information and the persistent research gaps in the area of CEI for malaria prevention and control for achieving elimination in LIMCs.
* Will increase understanding of the existing barriers and facilitators in implementing the interventions and the outcomes achieved.
* Will provide evidence for supporting public health actions in countries targeting malaria elimination.
* Will inform further research in this area.
* Will inform and make recommendations to a local authorities (rural municipality) in designing and implementation of the intervention on malaria prevention and control.