JBI designs and delivers workshops and courses which are tailored to specific need and requirements
JBI is experienced in providing tailored training for health and educational organisations, clinicians, managers, academics and students.
We deliver tailored training in-house, enabling whole of team training at one time, with content matching your specifications.
There are many topics we can cover, so feel free to approach us with your ideas. In the past, JBI has delivered tailored training on:
- Evidence-based healthcare and the JBI Model
- Systematic reviews, their importance and methodology
- Prevalence systematic reviews
- Scoping reviews
- The essentials of audit and feedback
- Achieving change in healthcare
Our tailored workshops and courses reflect JBI's expertise as a leading international research and development organisation in evidence synthesis, transfer and utilisation. All training is delivered by JBI staff who are experienced in engaging participants and empowering them with new understandings, skills and strategies for evidence-based healthcare.
Our clients range from medium to large organisations who expect the best global education and training services.
Our clients include:
- University of Wollongong
- Liverpool Hospital
- University of Melbourne
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (Australia Awards)
- Singapore National University Health System
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- SA Health
- Queensland Health